Sunday, September 18, 2011

Elise

I keep reading and rereading the story on Yahoo about the truck driver who murdered several women, including one in my former area.  I believe with all my heart that he is Elise's murderer.   He was incarcerated in 2007.  Elise was murdered in 2006 and the other woman was murdered in early 2007.  His method of killing also involved strangling and beating.  One woman had her skull crushed in which matches one of my visions.

I think he did it.  I really do.  I just feel it in my bones.  This story has been haunting me since yesterday.  The only thing I can't figure out is if he did it, he would have been in jail when the bodies where discovered.  That one I can't figure out.  As you can imagine, I will be following this story with much dread and anticipation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look into Yoga, some of the old books from the early 1960's, not the new stuff. Don't give up weights but do something to stretch muscles and they'll go flatter with the work out. An old book and tape was Calinetics by a woman combining yoga moves with pilates and hers was the first workout where my saggy butt did raise up and get firmer. You can do it, you are more than what you look like and you know it.