Friday, March 25, 2011

102.3

I am invincible!!!  I developed a 102.3 degree fever and still stage managed tonight for a show that just had it's final dress rehearsal tonight.  Ha HA!!

Everybody sing with me:

I've got the flu, flu, flu, flu,
down in my gut (WHERE?)
down in my gut (WHERE?)
down in my gut!

I've got the flu, flu, flu, flu
down in my gut
down in my gut today.

I have heebie jeebies
Oh heebies jeebies,
Heebie jeebies and little
green men.

They're very creepy,
I'm so so sleepy
Let's hope my fever doesn't
rise again! (okay, so rhythmically that doesn't work...but I have a friggin high fever, what do you expect?)

Thank you...thank you very much!  I'll be performing here all week!

4 comments:

RV Vagabonds said...

If you're this much fun when you're sick, you must be a riot when you feel good!

catherine said...

I hope you feel better soon, having the flu sucks :(
I hope I didn't offend you with my last comment. Sometimes I overshare
when I just need to keep my mouth shut.
sorry

Living in Muddy Waters said...

Catherine, I wouldn't have posted your comment if it had offended me. And to be honest, being offended is not necessarily a bad thing as long as it is delivered within fair bounds of discourse.

I took that post down because it made me feel like such a bad person and I don't want that hanging around in the internet world.

catherine said...

You're not a bad person, It is completely legitimate the way you feel. I hope you can get away from all the negativity that is bringing you down.
Catherine