Monday, November 1, 2010

Not Alone

I work with an older Pentecostal lady at the preschool.  I walked in today at 8:30 AM to hear her talking in a very loud voice to anyone who would listen. She said, and I quote (imagine a strident, hillbilly southern accent): "I'm afraid to go to the bathroom!  These kids keep telling me there's a man with a hat standing in that hallway but I can't see him.  You know who he is, don't you?  It's SA-TAN!  SA-TAN is waiting by that bathroom door!"

Yes, because SA-TAN is just lying in wait for the poor, innocent Pentecostal woman to poop!  I may not know who he is, but I know he's not SA-TAN!  I wanted to say something, but I kept my mouth shut.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Im guessing if she does not get to poop, Sa-Tan will be the least of her problems

Bubblewench said...

Holy freakin hysterical! SA-TAN! OMG. I would have busted laughing right in her face.