Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just a Quick Word

So I'm sitting at the table for the rehearsal dinner last night all by myself.  Hubby has taken E for a walk on the beach since our food was taking over an hour to arrive.  The obnoxious guy at the table next to me was having a very loud conversation about a girl he met.  Very loudly he said, "That was the BEST two and a half hours of SEX I ever had!"  Suddenly everybody started shushing him and whispering that he was sitting next to the Preacher's Wife!  I so badly wanted to turn to him and say, "How the hell do you have sex for two and a half hours?"  But that wouldn't fit my meek and mild persona.

And, oh yes, the cake was so lovely and tasty after someone let their small child stick his nasty fingers in it AND shove shells that he found all over it.  Gotta love those undisciplined children!

2 comments:

Joy said...

seriously. 2 and 1/2 hours? what? was he 15 years old and part rabbit? I would've wanted to slap him.

people need to train their children. that is all.

Bubblewench said...

2 1/2 hours? Did he take the blue pill? I would have asked.

Sand and shell cake? Lovely.