Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dear Friends

The Christmas Eve service is a memory; my parents and family devoured our annual chese fondue and wine tonight (no Velveeta, Wide Lawns, I promise); my holiday french toast is soaking in the refrigerator for tomorrow's breakfast and the traditional flounder is thawing in preparation for its yummy pecan/crab stuffing. My daughter is anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus and even the raptor is contentedly chewing away at a bone. We are ready.

I know this year has been a difficult year for a lot of people. Jobs have been lost, loved ones have become ill, divorces became painfully final. But I hope, for just one day, you can have a glass of wine, take a breath and find a moment of solace and rest in this crazy world.

Peace and joy!

LIMW

No comments: