Sunday, August 16, 2009

You'll Never Believe Me

So, since moving here, my daughter has gotten strep; I've had an ovarian cyst rupture; my car tire had a nail in it; my Hubby's car tire had a nail in it; our street flooded and formed a HUGE sink hole (big enough to eat a car); we adopted a raptor with issues and NOW....NOW...we had to evacuate our church!

Yes, in the middle of the service we had to evacuate our church. I wish I could tell you why, but amazingly enough, we weren't the only southern church evacuated so I can keep my anonymity if I don't state the reason. I can only tell you everyone is safe and sound, but there is a very real possibility we will not
have a sanctuary until we build a new one. Amazing. Never a dull moment.

For those of you who like to read this blog because I appear to have some pyschic prowess, here's something for you. When Susan Smith drowned her children, I stated during her tearful press-conference that she had murdered her children. Turned out I was right. When the Federal Building in Oklahoma blew up, I told Hubby that they would find out it was done by a person who was part of a homegrown militia. I even told him the guy was probably from Michigan because I actually knew some of those nuts. I was right.

Well, ever since my collision with Elise, anytime I see something pop-up that says serial killer, it catches my eye. I came across a yahoo article about a serial killer in Rocky Mount, NC. Here's my prediction: they are going to discover the murderer is either a law enforcement person OR the killer is pretending to be a cop and has a car that looks like an undercover car. I have no tie to this case. I know nothing more than what I read in the article. I am not from there, nor is this case connected to Elise. My gut is just telling me this. I realize there is a very real possibility that I am wrong, in which case I will have publicly made a fool of myself and lost some of my credibility. But that's okay. I have said from the beginning I don't think I am psychic. I just thought I would put it out there.

Also, I am going to visit my mom for a few days. I won't be posting but I will be accessible via email and FB. Ciao!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Interesting.

Charli-tan said...

Darling you are SUCH a weirdness magnet!!! I'm assuming the rupture is ok? I hope E is feeling better, too!

Also, I know that even those with the best ability are wrong sometimes. So even if ur wrong, it doesn't destroy ur cred as far as I'm concerned.

Tell ur mom I said hi!

Tisha said...

Hey there! I enjoy your blog and I'm actually from Rocky Mt, NC. There was a story posted today that an arrest has been made in relation to one of the women that was killed. They haven't tied the other ones to him yet. No word on if they think he was impersonating a cop. Here's a link to the followup: http://www.rockymounttelegram.com/news/arrest-made-in-serial-case-807508.html

~Tish