Friday, July 17, 2009

Paranoia will destroy-a

The person visiting via Roadrunner from my hometown was my Hubby reading my blog at church! Whew. I haven't been that freaked out since I found out the former assistant to my Hubby's Big-Grand-Giant Poobah had found my blog.

Sorry for the panic. I just have this overwhelming fear that I am going to get Hubby in trouble or the wrong person from the church is going to discover me and end up making us move because I am a big, fat hypocrite.

I probably wouldn't be so nervous but the term "muddy waters" coincidentally happens to be very significant to my new town. But I am not going to disappear yet. If I ever do have to disappear, I will let Wide Lawns know where I am and create a member's only account.

The funny thing about all of this, I was more freaked out by the fact that someone from my church might have discovered me then I am about the fact that the Department of Justice spent 22 hours reading my blog. I must have set off some alarms somewhere. Dear DOJ, I am harmless. My dad was a scientist who did covert government work, but that's another story for another day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOJ may have been me. I'm just a government worker who likes your blog. I'll read from home from now on!

Carol said...

Just wanted to let you know that I discovered your blog on Wide Lawns. I have no idea who you are and I am completely harmless! Love reading about your paranormal experiences.

FreeDragon said...

Sooooo....your next post will be about dear ol dad, right? Don't rush, I only get to read you once a week anyway so I read about four of your posts at a time.

Wide Lawns said...

You had better let me know!!

tamjenic said...

I'll start visiting via proxy, then you can wonder who's reading from the Ukraine ;-)

Anonymous said...

Found you via the equally hilarious Wide Lawns also, and reading from Ireland. :D

Wide Lawns said...

Thanks Carol and person from Ireland.

Muddy Waters, I would love it if you felt comfortable enough to email me. I was going to write to you but you have no email address listed. Mine is widelawns@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I found you from Wide Lawns. I'm on the edge of the Sonoran desert and just enjoy reading you. I'm anonymous because I'm computer functional enough to search, read, comment, save bookmarks but can't seem to work a blog or facebook. I'm the one who kept asking for as much detail as possible on the ghost tale. I have a few of my own, but again; not computer cable enough to have a blog.

Bubblewench said...

That is good that it was Hubby.. reading up, since I've been absent a few days...


Nice your DOJ person fessed up too!

You're famous.