Friday, July 17, 2009

Deep Breath-es-es

My old boss was German and whenever our classroom would get too loud, she would clap her hands to get the children's attention and then tell them to take "Deep Breath-es-es." The children, being small and impressionable, thought this was the way you said it, so I would occasionally hear them comforting a classmate by telling them to take "deep breath-es-es."

Someone from my new town is reading my blog....they also commented anonymously on my blog...I need to know if you are going to keep my confidentiality or if I just need to disappear.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

I would go incognito. private viewing

Anonymous said...

I don't live in your town or know you, but I was turned on to your site from Wide Lawns.
If you go incognito, how can us normal people that don't know you have a link to view your site?
I just find your stories so interesting that I would hate to give them up!

Bubblewench said...

Oh, I hope they don't go freaky on you...