Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why?

I had a whole piece planned out in my head about what I wanted to write today. I was about to regale you with two of the greatest hurricane stories you had ever read (well, maybe not the greatest, but definitely weirdest) and then Hubby went and ruined it all by telling me this:

Hubby was at his gym working out and went to take a shower. When he came out of the shower there was a VERY old and wrinkly naked man standing next to a sink using a hair dryer provided by the gym. Only, he wasn't using it on his head. He was standing there....using the community hair dryer...TO DRY HIS VERY OLD AND WRINKLY TWIGS AND BERRIES! And when they were dry, he turned the hair dryer onto his, well, you know.

I wouldn't want to see Hugh Jackman do that, much less an old Yoda-like man.

And you're welcome for that lovely image I have now left in your head.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Thank you. My day is now oh-so-complete.

Pass the mind bleach pleasekthanks.

ty-ping said...

never using the hair dryers at the gym ever again.

thanks.

Jeannie said...

Fighting fungus maybe? Leave the old wrinkly man alone - probably has very few pleasures. I applaud his lack of concern about propriety.

floridagirl said...

Glad I ate lunch before reading that! That was one thing I hated about the gym- so many women were so proud of their naked bodies and I did not share their enthusiasm.

Bubblewench said...

Oh, yeah, needed THAT image. Thanks.

Bubblewench said...

leavin a comment here cause I don't think I have your email!!

YES I know I'm going RIGHT BY HER! I emailed her but she never answered me :(

I'm gonna try again...

Thanks for the reminder (sorry for hijacking your comments here!)