Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Celebrate

In honor of my 10,000th hit to my blog, I would like to ask you if you have any questions for me? Do you have any stories you would like to hear or questions you would like me to answer? More ghost stories? More Tales from the Parsonage? Quirky congregants? Mundane things? My celebrity run-ins. (Sorry Wide Lawns, no sexual encounters with any, although Kirk Herbstreit once hit on me!)

I can't promise I can answer every question because of my anonymity, but if there's something you're interested in hearing, let me know. I need some fodder.

3 comments:

Christen said...

Oh, more Tales from the Parsonage please!

Wide Lawns said...

Ghost stories!

Green said...

I would like to know what you or your husband would say to people who are not sure there is a god at all, and would like to come to a conclusion about it.