Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Never Do This

I'm in a faraway place visiting our soon to be new church when I received a prayer request from a very old friend. She and I have known each other since college. We drove home topless from Sandusky, Oh to Columbus, Ohio once just because we could.

Well, she gave birth to a baby boy yesterday. I don't know any details but she said something went wrong and he's very sick and in NICU. The news at first was very bad but is slowly getting better. Please hold this family in the light, say a prayer, light a candle, do a chant, send your thoughts, whatever your religion or non-religion deems appropriate. She's important to me and believes in the power of prayer.

So, my cyber friends, would you help me out and ask for a little help?

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Done

charli-tan said...

Done.
I will forward to the Pagans.

Bubblewench said...

Definately.

starsimplified said...

Add me to your list. I, too, believe in the power of prayer.

Anonymous said...

Add more voice to the prayers.

/ dw