Thursday, December 4, 2008

Read Wednesday and then come here

I purposely failed to mention that my little girl who put the bead up her nose is also the girl I am convinced has OCD. But...as I have been accused of labeling children too easily, AND as my request to put the beads away was denied, AND as the girl was allowed to continue to work on her project that she started yesterday...

Do you see where I am going here?

I turned just in time to see her sticking a bright blue bead up her nose again. I barked her name so quickly she dropped it and the stunned look on her face spoke volumes. Luckily this time I saw the bright blue bead drop out.

WHY, WHY, WHY won't people listen to me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, for the record, last night your fearless blogger did, in fact, call this very incident. She said "Mark my words, the child will stick a bead up her nose again tomorrow."
I swear it to be true.
Assassin