Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Leaving for the Wild Island Today.

I figured if I just disappeared for the next 5 days without a word, you would assume the Stalker Congregants got me. We haven't seen anymore from them, although now I am looking over my shoulder everywhere I go again. Damn!

But I am leaving today to go to the Wild Island that does not have much internet access. I'll be able to check my email 15 minutes everyday, but I won't be able to blog, so look for me again Monday. Hopefully I'll be rested and relaxed and won't even think about the fact that I'll be going back to work for the woman who says I don't compliment her enough.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Bubblewench said...

Have a fabulous time! Happy New Year!

eitgc said...

I hope you have a fun and relaxing break.

I also hope 2009 brings you much happier times in your work situation.